INKJET INKS SOLUTION
02 INKJET INK SOLUTIONS
① High image quality
High quality image
- Control of physical properties of the inks along with substrates surface and other permeation characteristics.
- Substrate surface treatment technologies with anchor materials
- Printing density improves depending on the level of penetration of the ink
Small ink quantity spreads on the substrate surface
Depending on the increased dot wettability, the apparent density (optical density value) changes.
Color gamut and color reproducibility
- Depending on pigment design (selection) and spectral characteristics,
a wide color reproduction range is achieved
High speed printing
- Material design taking into consideration inkjet bleeding and dryability balance
- Wettability design based on printing equipment
③ Laws and regulations
Compliance with each country’s laws and regulations
- Control of global chemical substances
The Toyo Ink Group has developed the Global Chemical ManagementRules and established and operates a
system under which Group companies implement unified and standardized chemical management.
Overseas affiliates operate the Global Environmental System (a system unique to the Toyo Ink Group
under which we manage laws and regulations and registered information and create safety data sheets
(SDSs) and labels that are appropriate for each country). They thus centrally manage information about
the raw materials used in products from the Toyo Ink Group and the laws and regulations concerning
chemicals.With this system, we provide customers all over the world with information about the chemical
substances used in our products and information for handling the products safely. We provide this
information via SDSs and labels in the languages of the respective countries.
Chemical registration systems which are similar to REACH of the EU and the Act on the Evaluation of
Chemical Substances and Regulation of Their Manufacture, etc. of Japan are being legislated in various
countries. We have prepared to respondquickly to these moves by making use of the information
network of our overseas Group companies and enlisting the cooperation of consultants in other countries.
Above all, to establish a national inventory of existing chemicals in Thailand, we are proactively providing
information to the authorities